I Work With You to Create Woodwork and Laser Engravings You'll Love

No-pressure collaboration centered on your unique project idea.

1. Tell me what you need
2. I'll ask a few questions
3. We decide if it's a good fit

Let's talk

Ever been "ghosted" by an online retailer?

Most of us have had a negative experience or two with online retailers. Personally, I have tried getting more information on a product before ordering, checking the status of my order, requesting support after my purchase just to be totally ignored and forgotten. This is especially tough if you have a seemingly simple question and you just can't reach anyone.

You need someone you can trust. When details and communication are important, I'm here for you. Not an automated response system or a support agent reading from a manual, just me. Eric.

Start the Conversation
  • Local Yocal

    I've lived in and around Grand Rapids, Michigan my whole life. I've invested my time, money, and energy into making the little piece of it I have better than how I got it. I want to grow and continue to support the local community that formed me.

  • On Budget

    I won't try to sell you a Lamborghini if all you really need is a Honda. But I'll get you a hot rod if that's what you want, too! I generally ask for a rough budget pretty early on. It does us both a disservice if we are not in a similar realm at the start.

  • When Ta Fold 'Em

    As with any relationship, sometimes it just isn't the right fit. And that's okay. If I'm not able create what you need, I'm always willing to make a referral to someone else I know and trust who may be more suited to your unique project requirements.

  • From Ingrid:

    "...My daughter is picky. Not in a mean way, she just appreciates beauty! She was speechless when I got it out! Good job!! I’m talking you up to everyone I know!!… so glad I answered your ad!..."


  • From Kaitlyn:

    "Eric was extremely detail oriented to make sure everything was correct for his quote and finished project. He made us some very beautiful shelves...I would recommend Eric for any wood working need you might have!"


  • From Lisa:

    "I have several products from Gray Fox from wine glass holders to dog crates and leash hooks, and all of their stuff is of the highest quality. They really worked hard on every detail to create solid high quality products... We will be back for more soon!"



Do I pay for custom projects in full up front?

Small items from online store like frames or tumblers do need to be paid in full at the time of ordering. Larger custom work requires a 60% nonrefundable down-payment prior to the start of the build. This covers the cost of the materials and initial labor. The remaining 40% is due upon completion of the project.

Does your work come with a warranty?

No. Once it leaves my shop, I have no control over what happens to a piece. Now, if you have any issues, always reach out to me and I will see if there is anything I can do for you. It never hurts to ask.

Can I return a custom piece for a refund?

Unfortunately, I cannot accept custom piece returns for a refund. If you have an issue, tell me what it is and I'll see what I can do to remedy the situation. Smaller pieces may be eligible for a replacement at my discretion.

How long will my project take to be completed?

This is totally dependent on the size of the project and my current workload. Once we finalize the design I will give you a rough time range for completion. The exception to this is if you have a hard completion date, then that will be factored in to everything as well.